Tuesday, September 9, 2008

The Beginning

Ok. Here goes. After reading all of my friends' blogs and saying at least once a week that I should make one of my own......drum roll please.....welcome to my blog: "The Whitesells"!

(Ok - so I was lacking a little bit of creativity when I came up with the name, but at least I've taken the first step. )

So, welcome to my blog. I can't promise how often I will update it or even how interesting it will be, but I can promise you a good laugh as you read it. It is sure to be full of completely boring stories and pictures of our life here in the big city of Marysville. You can check in and laugh as I attempt to document our lives as Joe and I navigate our first year of marriage and tackle owning our first home.

I hope all is well in your neck of the woods! Come back and visit soon!

No comments: