(in no particular order)
Michelle’s 101 in 1001:
Start date: August 28th, 2008
End date: May 25th, 2011
Family / Marriage
01. Go on a vacation with Joe.
02. Make a candlelight dinner for Joe and I.
03. Do something for Joe that I would only do because I love him.
04. Have nice pictures taken of our family each year. (0/3)
05. Make Joe breakfast in bed.
06. Spend an entire day just me and Phillip.
07. Go on a mini-vacation with Brian & Mandy.
08. Go on a weekend excursion with Mom.
09. Start a family.
10. Attend “Pie Day” with the Wassenberg women. (9/25/08)
11. Visit my second family in Wakeeney, KS.
12. Send birthday cards to everyone in our immediate family.
13. Take a friend to lunch on her birthday.
14. Take a vacation with my girlfriends.
15. Call or visit a friend I haven’t seen in at least a year.
16. Visit Ashley in Ohio.
17. Organize a board game night for friends.
18. Plan a trip to St. Louis with Daryl and Allyson to see a Cardinals game.
19. Go eat dinner with Dennis.
20. Invite friends for dinner at least once a month for six months. (0/6)
21. Host a family holiday dinner at our house.
22. Learn how to play golf.
23. Try 15 new recipes. (2/15- Taco Casserole, Spinach Artichoke Dip)
24. Learn how to make gravy.
25. Learn how to drive a manual.
26. Kill a spider by myself. (8/28/08 - with numerous "weapons")
27. Make a pie from scratch.
28. Learn how to sew.
29. Help coach the Marysville Swim Team.
30. Make a “t-shirt quilt” from my Relay For Life t-shirts.
31. Cook/bake something new for Joe even though I don’t like it.
32. Learn more about photography from a professional.
33. Update resume.
34. Update portfolio of work.
35. Organize a NEW Turner community affairs event.
36. Recruit future Turner-ites at K-State!!!
37. Use our new china.
38. Purchase a video camera and begin to accumulate incriminating evidence.
39. Make homemade ice cream.
40. Buy something on impulse that I might not need and wouldn’t normally buy for myself.
41. Go to the Plaza in KC and watch them turn on the Christmas lights.
42. Make a snowman in our front yard.
43. Find a “treasure” at a garage sale.
44. Go camping.
45. Carve pumpkins with Joe.
46. Finally finish “The Art of Stress-Free Productivity” that I started a year ago.
47. See a play or musical.
48. Open a Safety Deposit Box.
49. Have a conversation with someone in Spanish.
50. Bake and carry Christmas goodies to our neighbors / co-workers.
51. Make and take dinner to someone who needs it.
52. Frame / hang our diplomas.
53. Take a one-tank-of-gas road trip without any plans.
54. Buy Joe a bike (not a motorcycle..a regular bicycle).
55. Babysit for Jesse & Jessica (5 KIDS) so they can have a date night.
56. Have an all-night movie extravaganza.
57. Go to a farmer’s market.
58. Visit two Kansas attractions/places I have never been. (0/2)
59. Print/frame pictures some of my own artistic/scenic photos (i.e. Spain/Alaska/Mexico).
60. Go antique-ing.
61. Go fishing.
62. Vote in the presidential election. (11/4/08)
63. Go to a drive-in movie.
64. Put a puzzle together.
65. Use our fondue set.
66. Go sledding.
67. Ride on a boat.
68. Visit 3 new states and take pictures by the state signs. (0/3)
69. Visit Washington D.C.
70. Make our wedding album.
71. Send Christmas cards. (12/6/08)
72. Get back to my pre-wedding weight – and maintain it.
73. Go a month without having a Pepsi.
74. Exercise at least once per week. (4/143)
75. Learn CPR.
76. Get Joe to start taking his multi-vitamin.
77. Floss every day for one month.
78. Run a 5k.
79. Buy a water softener.
80. Paint the outside of our house.
81. Take pictures of the house / contents for insurance in case of fire/flood. (10/6/08)
82. Search ads weekly for deals that correspond with things we need and coupons we have.
83. Build up our savings account to equal 4-6 months of expenses in case of emergency.
84. Contribute the maximum amount to get my employer’s match to my 401k each month.
85. Pay off my car.
86. Finish and implement “The Automatic Millionaire Workbook”.
87. Pray the rosary with Joe.
88. Pray at least once daily.
89. Recruit a team for the Marshall County Relay for Life.
90. Get involved with a committee at St. Gregory’s.
91. Complete 50 hours of community service.
92. Share my faith with a stranger.
93. Adopt a family at Christmas time.
94. Participate in Marysville’s recycling program.
95. Unplug unused appliances to save energy.
96. Sign up for email statements for our credit cards / pay our bills online.
97. Back up my computer once a month.
98. Clean out and organize our office.
99. Get rid of old and irrelevant e-mail messages in all inboxes.
100. Clean my car inside and out.
101. Make another list.