Thursday, March 17, 2011

Facebook Withdrawal: I just want to tell the world what I'm thinking!

So it's been just over a week since I took the plunge and gave up Facebook for Lent.

I am not going to lie, I've been missing it. 

It hasn't really been that hard, but I definitely wish I could log in. I need my FB fix.

I actually had to log in twice - once to reply to someone about a Relay For Life question.  And another to respond to a message about a fundraiser for a friend with breast cancer. 

Both valid reasons. Both great temptations.

And I am not going to lie - I skimmed that screen shot of the news feed closely.
I didn't scroll, but I was tempted. ;)

This past week, when we've taken a great picture of Hannah or I had one of those this-is-the-greatest-thing-I've-ever-seen-moments, I've longed to type some words in that cute little 'status' bar.

So...one week down.  Five to go.
Bring it.

-M


No comments: