Thursday, May 5, 2011

A Whitesell Family Update

Haven't posted for a while. Life's been pretty crazy around the here. So, I thought I'd give ya an update on the happenings of the Whitesell household...

First off, we put our house on the market.

Isn't it cute?
If you're interested in a cozy 3BR, 2 Bath house, email me! ;)

So, we've been busy cleaning and making small updates so we could get it ready to sell.

I have been traveling for work a lot - as in almost. every. week.....which is fine, I love my job, but I have already been to KC more this year than I did in 2010 total!

Joe's been busy at work. They always seem to pick up this time of year. Maybe more people have athletic injuries as the weather starts to warm up?

Hannah keeps us the busiest. She is running, climbing, jumping, talking and testing us every moment of the day. And I LOVE it.  She just keeps us on our toes!

Easter 2011

Coloring Easter Eggs. She had a blast with the crayon.

Go Royals!

Reading - her favorite activity. Note the crown on her head...ha!

Plus, I am preparing to teach a class next week on Couponing and Price Matching. I am super excited to help 40 ladies learn to cut their families' budgets! I save 65 percent on average of my monthly grocery budget - and I want to help others do the same! :)

It's been a busy spring already - and it's just going to keep getting busier!

So...there's a little update on our family?
How is everything in your neck of the woods?

1 comment:

Carpenter's said...

Okay so I heard about your class but don't know where/who it is with?! You are one gal who could teach me a thing or two. Miss you! :) See you tomorrow!!!!