Friday, January 14, 2011

Day 12: The Spice Cabinet

Today's challenge was to organized the spice cabinet - a space that needed a bit of TLC to make it more functional and efficient.

Before...things are just kind of everywhere.


Every time I pulled out the flour on the left, I always had to pull out the stuff in front of it first. I am not sure why I didn't find it a permanent home somewhere else before now.


Boy those bags on the right are a mess!


After....much better.


I had those spices (now on the lower right) on the top left of the cabinet. I always had a hard time pulling the spices down and see what everything was. It never occured to me (duh!) until I started this challenge, that organization isn't just getting things tidy and in order, but also about making things easier for you, allowing you to operate more efficiently in your daily tasks! As Oprah would say, I had a 'ta-da' moment! ;)

I am probably going to go back and label a few things later, but for now, I am going to enjoy a night with my hubby!

It's never to late to join in on the fun at A Bowl Full of Lemons!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks terrific! Great job and great ta da moment!!