Sunday, January 9, 2011

Day 7: The Pantry

I'm glad we got two days to do this task, because my Saturday was full of errands and cleaning, so I didn't get a chance to work on this until this morning.

Pantry Before......pretty disorganized.


Pantry All Cleaned Out


Pantry After.....


I added some little baskets to hold spice packets and a few shoe boxes to hold my snacks and granola bars.
(I labeled them after I took this picture. I got my label maker a few weeks ago for my birthday and I LOVE it!)

I only had enough liner for three shelves, so I need buy some more.

I apparently thought I would be baking a lot of cake and then didn't make any, because I had six boxes of expired cake mix in my pantry (along with 4 tubs of frosting).  I am embarrassed to admit that, but at least this challenge has shown me that I need to keep my pantry better organized, so that I can see exactly what I have/need and don't throw away good food!

Thanks Toni at A Bowl Full of Lemons!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great job!