Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Day 16: The Fridge

Hannah was sick today and had to go to the doc for a horrible ear infection. And our office closed early due to the snow....though I work from home, so how does that affect me? ;) 

It was just one of those days where you just want to curl up at the end of the day with a glass of wine and snuggle  with your hubby.  So.....I was lucky that I had completed today's challenge about two weeks ago and I could do just that!

I don't have any before pictures, but picture too many condiments, food crumbs everywhere, and a big puddle of red wine sitting at the bottom of the fridge.  Gross.

So Joe and I took everything out. We cleaned all of the shelves/drawers and went through all of the food.

Much better now.


I don't have any fancy containers or anything, but to be honest, with just three of us, it doesn't get too messy and unreasonable.


Happy Hump Day!

No comments: