Friday, January 21, 2011

Taking an Unwanted Break....

So today is Day 18 of Toni's 21 Day Challenge....yet the last task I've completed is from Day 16....hmm.

I really want to complete this challenge.

And I do believe I still will.

But it might be a few days late, because I can't get out of my chair.

Really....I can barely move without excruciating pain shooting from my lower back down my legs.

I worked out on Wednesday night to Jilian's 30 Day Shred (like I've done before) and when I woke up on Thursday, I could barely get out of bed.

And it has now been two days of horrendous back pain.

Every time I bend or twist, it about sends me to the floor.

So I have been confined to my recliner per my Physical Therapist's (aka the hubby) orders. 


I have been following everyone else's progress (and getting some great ideas!) and will cheer along from the sidelines. I'm just hoping that I feel better by Monday so I can jump back in and finish what I started!

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope you feel better soon!!

Amanda said...

Hi Michelle. You don't me but I came over from the challenge page. I just wanted to tell you that the back/leg pain is EXACTLY like what happened to me after I did an aerobics class. I ended up having a herniated disc and had to have steroid injections and then later back surgery. The leg pain can be really bad and I hope you feel better soon! Take it easy as much as you can. I just felt compelled to comment because the last year was horrible for me. My doctors recommended the max dose of Aleve for pain. I really hope you feel better and I will be praying for you.

Amanda
http://crazyboysrule.blogspot.com

p.s. Hannah is SUPER CUTE!!!