Sunday, January 23, 2011

Day 17: The Mail

My back is feeling much better today. After three days of twice-a-day physical therapy and very little time out of the recliner, I am moving around better and without a lot of pain. My unofficial diagnosis was most likely a pinched nerve in a muscle in my lower back.  All I know is that I was in a lot of pain and I am feeling much better!!!



So.....on to Day 17....better late than never!

The Mail Station.

Simply put, I don't have one.

Remember my messy desk from Day 2? That's my mail station. Stuff just gets thrown into piles there and I feel like I sort through things about ten times before I do something with it.

So....I have placed an order for one of these (well a couple parts of it).....and it should be here in a week or so...


Gotta love Pottery Barn!

I'll try and post pics after I get it set up.

No comments: